Anne McGregor, MA, LMHC
As a parent it can be difficult to trust your child’s well-being with another adult. However, we aren’t always equipped to take on the role of counselor for our own children. If you are a parent watching your teen walk through a difficult season or you are concerned about your teen’s mental health, future, and overall well-being counseling offers a safe space for your teen to process their emotions and creates an opportunity for self-expression, growth, and healthy lifestyle development. Don’t hesitate to offer your teen an outlet for their hurts, heartaches, and hangups.
Counseling is an opportunity for you to gain insight, clarity, and confidence in whatever season you find yourself. I count it a privilege to walk with you through the difficult seasons you may be facing, to provide encouragement, support, and therapeutic strategies to achieve your goals and find strength in times of sorrow.
- Adolescent / Family Counseling
- Anxiety, Stress, Life Transitions
- Bachelor of Arts in Education – Evangel University
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling – Liberty University
- Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern, #13091 – Florida
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, #20293 – Florida
- Accepts some insurance plans