Lorri Parker, LCSW
Lorri S. Parker is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has been a counselor in the state of Florida since 1995. She was born and raised in the Midwest where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education from Augustana College. She completed her Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Tennessee. With over 25 years of experience, Lorri offers compassionate, skilled and experienced counseling to individuals, couples and families ranging in age from adults to children 12 and up.
Lorri offers a variety of therapeutic services that are based on Christian values and principles. As a Christian Counselor, she specializes in mood disorders, grief & bereavement, marital and family relationship issues, co-dependency, PTSD and Spiritual Direction. She currently practices in a faith based counseling center located in Tampa, FL.
Bay Area Counseling, LLC
14521 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Bldg. 3, Suite 303
Tampa, FL 33613
- Life Purpose & Spiritual Direction
- Relationships: Premarital, Marriage, Divorce, Separation & Widowed
- Career & Life Transitions
- Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, & Mood Disorders
- EAP assessment
- Faith Based
- Health/Life Coaching
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Women’s issues
- Bachelor of Arts, Augustana College
- Masters of Social Work, University of Tennessee
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- School of Spiritual Direction
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Member
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) Member
- Accepts: Aetna, Alternatives Eap, Baycare Life Management, Beacon Health Options, Business Health Services, Espyr, Lifeworks, Cigna, Health Advocate, Humana, Optum, and Medicare.